skip to main | skip to sidebar

Zafar's Journey

Documentation of one homo sapiens experiences

Sunday, March 29, 2009

I took the Jung Typology Test and I'm INFP (22,100,62,67)

Slightly expressed introvert
Very expresed intuitive personsality
Distinctively expressed feeling personality
Distinctively expressed perceiving personality

You can take the test here http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp
Posted by Zafar Khan at 2:42 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Forest

Forest

About Me

My photo
Zafar Khan
View my complete profile

My Blog List

  • clotilde's moblog
    Helmut Newcake: Cheesecake
    14 years ago
  • Anna's Adventures in the New World
    Vienna December 2009
    16 years ago

Links

  • Aviation
  • Budget Travel
  • Car & Driver
  • Discover Magazine
  • Green Guide
  • Guardian News
  • Live Science
  • Men's Health
  • Recipes
  • Yoga Journal

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (5)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2009 (37)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (14)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ▼  March (8)
      • Bow River Calgary 2008
      • Kanaskis, Alberta 2008
      • Bowness Park Calgary 2008
      • Yoga
      • Abu
      • I took the Jung Typology Test and I'm INFP (22,100...
      • Austria October 2008
      • This is my first post. My posts will not be sequen...